Last Updated: May 19
- Using the MC-1’s music or manual trig command to control the fixture, the music trigger time and effectspeed now depends on the last selected trigger speed, i.e., slow, medium, fast, or random. In earlier versions, the speed was always fast.
- Gobo wheels are now synchronized when multiple fixtures of the same type are controlled with the MC-1.
- Music trigger would not work in 1-channel mode - fixed.
- Slave units were dimmed 20 - 30 percent until the first strobe-command was received - fixed.
- Music trigger did not work in 1 ch. mode - fixed.