Last Updated: Sep 26, 2017
• Do not interrupt the installation as this may corrupt the CPU board. If you interrupt the installation, the CPU board might be damaged and requires replacement.
• Once the new firmware is installed, you can no longer upload firmware versions below version 2.3.0.
• Make sure that firmware version 2.0.0 or higher is installed before you update to version 2.3.0B.
• After installation of firmware version 2.3.0B, the firmware version will be 2.3.0 with error correction.
• Download the BANK file and installation guide (to be used with a USB flash drive to upload firmware to a single fixture).
• No MU3 file is available.
• Error correction to CPU board bootloader file system.
• The standard version 2.3.0 installs on top of the bootloader.