Our success is measured on the success of our customers. We’re here to support you all the way and contribute to your continued success. Join our training sessions to learn all about supporting our products. Training is typically conducted at our Martin Professional locations worldwide. See a list of available training and further details below.
To sign up for a training, simply fill out the registration form. For questions or more information please email us.
Entertainment Lighting Training
Check out Martin training in support of our MAC moving head products.
Mac Attack Training - March 13-15, 2018
1. Course Objectives
· How to properly troubleshoot and diagnose electrical and mechanical failures
· How to properly maintain lighting fixtures to increase the operational lifespan and maximize return on investment
· How to access and repair/replace faulty components
· How to utilize tools required to service lighting fixtures
2. Course Itinerary
· Day 1: Classroom/theory and hands-on sessions (documentation will be provided)
· Day 2: Overview of fixtures, hands-on session, build troubleshooting skills
· Day 3: Continue troubleshooting, written exam, hands-on exam
3. Course Requirements
· General understanding of electricity
· Must know how to use a multi-meter
· Good mechanical skills
· Open mind and willingness to learn
Learn the simplicity and ease of the Martin M-Series Controllers
Martin Professional is strongly committed to providing comprehensive training in support of our M-Series controller products. We offer courses to cover different experience levels in the use of controller products. The basic training is a one day event and the advanced training lasts for two days. All participants will receive a Martin M-Series controller certifiacte after completion of the training.
Course sizes are intentionally restricted to no more than 2 participants per console to allow for a maximum hands-on learning experience for every attendee. In total we can manage 8 participants per course.
M-Series Introduction Webinars
In addition to hands-on training with our product experts there are FREE entry level M-Series webinars ideally suited to get a quick understanding of the basics of the software.
They are aimed at beginners, new owners of M-Touch, M-Play or other M-Series devices, casual users of M-PC and anybody interested in the M-Series platform.
The webinars are about 2 hours in length and offered on a regular basis.
Please visit our partner learnstagelighting.com for dates and registration: Martin M-Series Webinars