Martin Releases New P3 System Controller Software Version 5.2.0
December 15, 2020
NORTHRIDGE, Calif.— HARMAN Professional Solutions, the global leader in audio, video, lighting and control systems, today announced that Martin P3 System Controller Software Version 5.2.0 is now available as a free update for the entire family of Martin P3 System Controllers.
Martin P3 System Controller Software Version 5.2.0 comes with a range of new features and improvements that benefit newer products such as the MAC Aura PXL and VDO Atomic Dot, as well as long-time Martin favorites like VDO Sceptron, VDO Fatron and Exterior PixLine:
- P3 Switch: Instantly toggle individual fixtures between video control and DMX control.
- PixelMap Input: Receive PixelMap input from a lighting desk for up to 128 universes, drive fixtures with a video feed from a media server or dynamically switch between the two.
- Art-Net to P3 Bridge: Create an Art-Net to P3 Bridge using the PixelMap Input functionality to visualize lighting designs in real-time.
- Free Scale Mode: Create canvas sizes larger than full HD with upscaling.
- Map on Video: Set incoming video streams as the background in ‘Setup View’ and map fixtures directly onto the video in the same window.
- Video on Drawing: Preview a render of the incoming video stream on an imported drawing or picture of the stage or building.
- Spread and Align: Easily manage fixtures in the workspace and speed up your workflow when dealing with large quantities of fixtures.
For more information on Martin P3 System Controller products and Software Version 5.2.0, please visit the product pages below. We also invite you to explore what’s possible in the wide variety of applications HARMAN Professional Solutions supports and encourage you to join and discover our many live and on demand Learning Sessions, presented by some of the most knowledgeable experts in the industry.
- Martin P3 System Controller Software 5.2.0 Details and Download
- Martin P3 System Controller Product Pages