The "Tornado Sr.+" Lighting Enclosure (model 2200), from Tempest Lighting is now approved for use with the MAC 2000 Series in ambient temperatures up to 40° C (104° F). The previous specified maximum temperature was 30° (86° F).
The Tornado Sr.+ (only) is suitable for use in outdoor applications if all of the following conditions are fully met.
- The ambient temperature outside the enclosure shall not exceed 40° C (104° F).
- The MAC 2000´s automatic fan control option shall be disabled for maximum cooling.
- The MAC 2000´s fans, vents, and air filters shall be regularly cleaned to prevent air flow blockage.
- The enclosure manufacturer´s installation and maintenance instructions shall be carefully followed in order to ensure maximum airflow.
- During daytime hours the fixture shall be pointed away from the sun to avoid "sun blazing" of the optics.
Please direct product inquiries directly to Tempest Lighting.