Last Updated: Apr 23, 2018
Changes since version 1.1.0
- Maximum PCB temperature raised to 90°C.
- Motor errors fixed. Previous versions logged the wrong motor numbers and sometimes caused an error log on all motors at power-on.
- When changing the dip-switch (changing pcb function), a factory default is executed and the log is cleared.
- When doing factory default, a log entry is added.
- When log is cleared, present errors are re-written back into the log.
Note: Due changes in version 1.1.0, the only way to reinstall version 1.0.0 is via boot mode upload.