The MP-2 is a new software uploader that works with Martin Software Uploader v.4.0. Like the MPBB1, the MP-2 allows you to update software and adjust settings on selected Martin fixtures remotely via the serial link. Unlike the MPBB1, which does not support the MAC 2000, the MP-2 stores update files on flash card that hold up to 14. MU3 files. This eliminates the need to have several upload devices to update fixtures outside the shop.
The MP-2 also provides DMX utilities that allow you to read DMX, perform limited editing and sending, and record and send up to 16 DMX “snapshots”.
The MP-2 is scheduled to begin shipping in mid-September.
- Aluminum housing with rubber corners
- 4-line, 20-character LCD display
- 8 navigation keys
- 3-pin XLR DMX IN /OUT connection
- Flash-card slot
- 8 MB memory flash card included
- Collapsible legs for table use
- Up to 14 fixture personalities on an 8 MB flash card
- Upload fixture software
- Remote adjustment of fixture settings
- DMX monitor
- DMX editor
- 16 storable snapshots
- AC input: 3 pin IEC male socket
- AC supply: 90 - 250 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 390 x 60 x 132 mm (15.3 x 2.3 x 5.1 in)
- Weight: 1.65 kg (3.6 lb.)