There is currently no suitable Martin outdoor protection dome for the MAC 2000 Series. However, the "Tornado Sr.+" Lighting Enclosure (model 2200) from Tempest Lighting (http://www.tempestlighting.com), may be suitable for use with the MAC 2000 in outdoor applications if all of the following conditions are fully met.
- The ambient temperature outside the enclosure shall not exceed 30° C (86° F).
- The MAC 2000´s automatic fan control option shall be disabled for maximum cooling.
- The MAC 2000´s fans, vents, and air filters shall be regularly cleaned to prevent air flow blockage.
- The enclosure manufacturer´s installation and maintenance instructions shall be carefully followed in order to ensure maximum airflow.
- During daytime hours the fixture shall be pointed away from the sun to avoid "sun blazing" of the optics.
In addition, we recommend using white MAC 2000s in hot climates in order to reduce heat absorption from the sun.
Please direct your inquiries about this product directly to Tempest Lighting.