Sep 27-29, 2019 and Oct 3-6, 2019
Barra Olympic Park of Rio de Janeiro
We are proud to announce that Martin lighting has been selected to light up the entire Rock in Rio Brasil Festival main stage. This will include lighting 24 of the world’s biggest bands over seven days, including Foo Fighters, P!nk, Bon Jovi, Drake, Cardi B, Dave Matthews Band, Ellie Goulding, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Iron Maiden. A wide range of Martin lighting fixtures will be supporting the main stage including:
- MAC Viper AirFX - Super-high output discharge-based aerial effects fixture.
- MAC Viper Performance - High output discharge-based profile luminare with CMY color mixing and framing shutter system.
- MAC Viper Wash DX - High output discharge-based wash luminaire with CMY color mixing and internal barndoor system.
- MAC Aura XB - Extra-bright version of the successful MAC Aura.
- MAC Quantum Wash - High output LED wash light with RGBW color mixing, individual ring control and rotating front lens.
- RUSH MH 7 Hybrid - Mid sized all-in-one hybrid fixture.
- RUSH MH 3 Beam - Beam moving head that blasts intense, narrow long-throw beam for spectacular mid-air looks and effects.
- RUSH MH 2 Wash - Compact yet powerful, this fast and agile LED wash light moving head features RGBW color mixing.
- Atomic 3000 LED - LED-based strobe with unique Aura backlight