A unique medium throw speaker with very high SPL and controlled dispersion pattern. The CM15 is ideal for medium to large size venues and can run either as a top box or as a full range box.
- Designed specifically for medium to large size applications
- Innovative Passive and Active bi-amp solution with secure access to switch and ultra quick change over between modes
- Rotatable horn with a 90 x 55 degree dispersion allowing for complete versatility in vertical and horizontal mounting
- Top box holding a powerful 15" woofer and 2" compression driver with a constant coverage horn with low distortion. Can run as a full range box
- Unique medium throw speaker capable of reproducing very high SPL with a controlled dispersion pattern
|User manual||C||2.27 MB||Feb 20, 2005|
|SP_CM15_EN_A||A||982 KB||Sep 09, 2004|
|Technische Daten||A||552 KB||Jan 25, 2006|
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.