Constructed for heavy-duty use in professional environments, the subwoofers in the C-range combine easy and versatile installation with a deep bass output.
- Extremely compact design allowing multiple placements
- For complete versatility, CW 112 F has 10 flying points integrated which allow it to be easily mounted on a wall or ceiling.
- Ideal for applications in commercial venues such as bars, cafés, smaller clubs, department stores, conference rooms and hotels that require high fidelity
- One 12´´ double voice coil drive unit, which allows a stereo signal to be applied to its terminals.
- The built-in crossover makes it a perfect solution in combination with the speakers from the CI series as well as the CN 7 and CN 8.
|User manual||B||4.81 MB||Feb 20, 2005|
|SP_CW112F_EN_A||A||350 KB||Nov 17, 2004|
|Technische Daten||A||267 KB||Jan 25, 2006|
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.