The 20.04 is a state-of-the-art, 2 Input 4 Output “Digital Speaker Management Controller” suited for 2, 3 and 4-way speaker management, Channel Distribution and Room EQ. This digital circuitry is based on DSP technology and comes equipped with the latest 24-bit A-D and D-A converters.
- 100 End User Presets
- 2, 3 & 4-way X-Over on all Outputs (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkw. Riley type filters available)
- A lock function prevents unintended change of parameters
- Independent Digital Limiter on all Outputs
- Independent Speaker Alignment Delay on all outputs (200 ms per Channel)
- Input EQ for Room and Placement Compensation (4 band parametric pr. Input Ch.)
- Intuitive Signal Flow Based User Interface
- MACH Speaker library included
- Speaker Voicing EQ, (4 band parametric per Output Channel)
- Unique Routing Engine (Any Input to Any Output)
- Up to 200 Speaker Manufacturer presets
M20 04 - User manual
version A, updated: May 2018
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.