This optically isolated splitter amplifier allows you to add 4 branches to the data link for safe and trouble-free operation of larger DMX installations.
- 4 Optically isolated and amplified DMX outputs
- Amplification allows the link to be extended over the maximum length specified by the DMX-512 standard.
- Several splitter amplifiers may be used on the same link if additional branches are required.
- Each branch of the link may be treated as an independent link with up to 32 fixtures each
- Robust construction for trouble-free use
Physical Length: 293 mm Width: 108 mm Height: 49 mm Weight: 1.4 kg
Construction Housing: Steel Finish: Electrostatic powder-coated Color(s): Black
Connections Input: 3-pin XLR male Throughput (output with no amplification): 3-pin XLR female Outputs (amplified and optically isolated): 4 x 3-pin XLR female
Electrical AC power: 115/230 V, 50/60 Hz, switch-selectable
Approvals EU safety: EN 60950 EU EMC: EN 55103-1, EN 55103-2
Ordering Information RS-485 Optosplitter: 90758060
|Manuel d´utilisation||E||1.4 MB||Mar 14, 2010|
|Bedienungsanleitung||E||150 KB||Apr 27, 2006|
|User manual||E||153 KB||Jun 21, 2004|
|Dimensions (DXF)||A||182 KB||May 14, 2002|
|Dimensions||A||189 KB||May 14, 2002|
|EU Declaration of Conformity||B||79.6 KB||Jul 19, 2006|
|LED Function Changed||B||Jun 28, 2004|
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.