We will consider re-implementing DMX fan control if there is wide demand for it. We can make version 6.3 CPU software available if there are some customers who prefer DMX fan control to automatic control.
Version 6.5, which was implemented in August 1996, differs from version 6.3 as follows:
- Fan speed is reduced to 50% after protocol auto detect.
- Fan is stopped completely 1 minute after auto detect, if the lamp is off.
- When the lamp is ON, the fan runs at full speed.
- When the lamp is switched off, fan speed is reduced to 50% and after 1 minute the fan stops.
- Changed routine related to factory circuit board testing.