TrackPod, the tracking tripod for automated follow-spots and instant focusing, is a single-operator multiple-followspot controller used in large arenas and stages.
- Best Lighting Product of the Year(LIVE! Awards 1999) PLASA Award(for Product Excellence 1999)
- Customers love automated followspots because they can:
- Give new vitality to existing moving light installations
- Have dozens of light beams automatically intersecting on performers
- Illuminate stages where normal followspots do not fit
- It is the perfect automated followspot system for: Concerts, theatres, stadiums, arenas, ice rinks & TV studios.
- Keep performers lit at all times even with a small number of fixtures
- Save money on followspot operators and rentals
|Manuale d'uso||A||1.15 MB||Sep 30, 1999|
|User manual||C||8.49 MB||Jan 27, 2002|
|Bedienungsanleitung||A||842 KB||Dec 27, 1999|
Hints And Tips
|Interface Card Connections||A||Dec 20, 1999|
|5 Calibration Reflectors||A||May 14, 2000|
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.