Last Updated: May 19, 2018
- Improved rotating effect index reset procedure: If no indexible effect is found in slot 1, the procedure looks for an indexible effect in slot 2.
- Inverted tilt direction so that fixtures tilts the same as other MACs. When updating to ver;;;;;;;;;;sion 1.5, the tilt inverse personality setting (TINV) is automatically toggled so that there is no change to fixture performance with existing programming.
- Boot sector bug fix: The fixture transmitted on the data link for 3 seconds on power up. To fix, the boot sector must be updated by uploading with the boot sector jumper at PL 103 in the BOOT position. See user manual.
- Bug fix: The dimmer adjustment position was wrong in version 1.4. The adjust position is now the same as before version 1.4. This has no effect unless the dimmer was mechani;;;;;;;;;;cally calibrated while running version 1.4.
- Bug fix: Slow effect wheel response corrected.
- Bug fix: Iris hacking in the test sequence corrected.