Last Updated: Nov 23
Version 6.0.0 2023-11-23
Changes since 5.3.2
- Download and extract the software package.
- Place it on a USB memory device and plug that into the P3 System Controller.
- On the P3 System Controller, close the open showfile (File -> Close).
- On the P3 System Controller, go to Hardware Setting -> Firmware to start the update.
New Features & Improvements
- First software version to support the new P3-175 and P3-275 hardware.
- Added DCI 4K video input support on P3-275.
- Added 4096x2160 workspace support.
- Added NDI video input support on P3-175 and P3-275.
- Added NDI to Video Input Wizard.
- Updated user interface to new styling and color palette.
- Updated user interface is various places to simplify certain workflows.
- Updated user interface to support high DPI monitors.
- Current open showfile name, hardware version and software version now shown in main title bar.
- Export Mapping Mask.
- PixelFlip option for fixtures in P3 Hybrid or P3 PixelMap mode.
- Added option to use every DMX channel at universe boundary or keep RGB blocks grouped per universe.
- Export MVR file containing fixture layout/mapping and DMX patch to compatible lighting controllers, visualizers and CAD packages.
- Import MVR file containing fixture layout/mapping and DMX patch from compatible lighting controllers, visualizers and CAD packages.
- Renumber Tool no longer limited to a start number below 4000.
- P3-175/275 does not scale up UI on high DPI monitors.
- Changing user interface monitor while machine is running may result in corrupt user interface.
- Spreadsheet rendering in DMX & Motion Control view to be improved.
- During MVR Import, not all P3 Fixture Types / P3 DMX Modes are suggested automatically, and hence require manual selection.
- During MVR Export, not all MVR Fixtures Types / MVR DMX Modes are suggested automatically, and hence require manual selection.
- During MVR Import, rotated fixtures might be placed with a minor position offset.
- During MVR Export, rotated fixtures might be placed with a minor position offset.
- MVR Import/Export is disabled in 1:1 projects.
- MVR Import/Export not showing progress bar (might appear frozen for a few seconds).
- MVR Import does not allow fixtures with Fixture ID 0.
- EDID change on P3-175/275 not triggering HDMI hotplug event.
- NDI HX not working on P3-175 and P3-275 (only working on P3-PC).
- Crash can be observed when shutting down the machine (does not affect showfile storage).
- About dialog not showing all expected information.
- Changing motion control between different protocols may crash machine.
- P3-175/275 may not recognize certain USB memory stick types.
- P3-175 syslog output not containing all expected information.
- P3-175/275 system clock not yet implemented.
Latest Included Fixture Firmware Packages
- EC-10: 3.0.0
- EC-20: 3.0.0
- Exterior Dot-HP RGB & Exterior Dot-HP CW: 2.4.1
- Exterior PixLine 10, Exterior PixLine 20 & Exterior PixLine 40: 2.4.1
- LC family: 2.0.4
- MAC Allure Profile: 2.0.0
- MAC Allure Wash PC: 2.0.0
- MAC Aura PXL: 1.3.0
- MAC Aura XIP: 1.1.1
- MAC Ultra Performance: 2.0.3
- MAC Ultra Wash: 2.0.3
- P3 PowerPort 1500 & P3 PowerPort 1000 IP: 3.1.0
- PDE Junction Box: 1.3.0
- VC-Dot family & VC-Feeder: 2.4.4
- VC-Grid family: 2.4.1
- VC-Strip family: 2.4.1
- VDO Atomic Bold: 1.3.0
- VDO Atomic Dot CLD & VDO Atomic Dot WRM: 1.4.0
- VDO Dotron: 2.4.1
- VDO Face family: 1.2.1
- VDO Fatron 20: 2.4.1
- VDO Sceptron 10, VDO Sceptron 20 & VDO Sceptron 40: 2.4.1