Martin 2020 Lighting Roadshow
March 03, 2020 - March 19, 2020
We are thrilled to bring a brand new Martin Lighting Roadshow to you this March and provide hands-on, premium access to the newest, most talked about Martin live entertainment, performing arts and creative LED lighting solutions. Sign up below to reserve your exclusive opportunity to experience the new Martin ERA Performance Range, MAC Allure Profile and Wash, VDO Atomic Dot, ELP LED Ellipsoidals and more through powerful demos and learning sessions.
- New for this year, we are pleased to showcase our products through a never-before-seen creative presentation methodology, Photonica Immersive Light Art which pushes the limits of visual intensity and imagination. You will not want to miss this powerful performance.
- Each Stop includes two brand new learning sessions, facilitated by two of the top design experts in the industry:
- CREATIVE IMAGERY by Martin’s Brad Schiller at 2:00 pm - Learn to maximize your creative potential through gobos, prisms, animation wheels, and other effects.
- POWERFUL PIXELATION by Martin’s Aaron Vengrow at 3:30 pm -Provides a hands-on opportunity detailing on how to best utilize creative video to make your designs more impactful and exciting.
- All stops will be held from 10:30am to 5:00pm and will include refreshments and special promotional giveaways.
- Once again, the 2020 Martin Roadshow proudly supports and promotes Behind the Scenes, which provides financial support to entertainment technology industry professionals, or their immediate dependent family members, who are seriously ill or injured.
2020 MARTIN LIGHTING ROADSHOW SCHEDULE
Complete location and registration details are listed at each stop – click now to reserve your spot.
ARE YOU RECEIVING ILLUMINATE?
The Quarterly Newsletter Written Especially for Lighting Professionals
We just wanted to check in to remind you that Illuminate is available and delivers just the right mix of technical resources every few months, curated by our Martin team, especially for lighting designers and professionals.
We also invite you to check out and sign up for any of our HARMAN Professional NewslettersSIGN UP NOW