A unique, full range near-field speaker combining hi-fi properties with medium SPLs in a compact design.
- A 2-way speaker designed as a compact standalone cabinet with a highly controlled dispersion pattern
- Designed specifically for applications in which clarity and speech intelligibility is needed.
- Ideal for small to medium sized venues i.e. bars, cafés or as in-fill in seating areas. Can be used as a stand alone solution or in combination with a subwoofer
- Two 8" woofers with an extended frequency response and 1" compression driver with a constant coverage horn
- Unique, full range near field speaker combining hi-fi properties with medium SPLs in a compact design
|User manual||C||2.06 MB||Feb 20, 2005|
|Manuel d'utilisation||A||1.64 MB||Nov 09, 2004|
|SP_CN8_EN_A||A||64 KB||Jun 20, 2004|
|SP_CN8_EN_B||B||955 KB||Sep 09, 2004|
|Caractéristiques||A||7.83 KB||Feb 18, 2004|
|Technische Daten||A||534 KB||Jan 25, 2006|
|U-bracket Dimensions||A||15.4 KB||Jul 08, 2004|
|C-range Spider Bracket Dimensions||A||38.4 KB||Jul 11, 2004|
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.