The Fixture Beam Analyzer uses a standard webcam (not included) to analyze a lighting fixture’s output on any surface, making lamp adjustments an easier and more accurate procedure for a more uniform field of light.
- Easier, more accurate lamp adjustments
- Fixtures run more efficiently and at maximum output
- No need to stare into the field of light
- Ideal for rental companies, R&D departments, manufacturing or anyone who demands high quality output
- Useful for both wash and profile fixtures
- Easy to use - no experience or training required
Ordering Information Fixture Beam Analyzer, Complete: 91611350 Fixture Beam Analyzer, Hardware: 91611351
Fixture Beam Analyzer™ User Guide
version B, updated: May 2018
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.