Mach M20.06 is a one unit, state-of-the-art, loudspeaker management system, capable of operating all speakers in the Mach product range. This digital circuitry is based on BSS OMNIDRIVE™ DSP technology and comes equipped with the latest 24-bit A-D and D-A converters. Fast and easy set-up of Mach speaker systems is ensured by 50 pre-set programs with settings for all Mach speaker models. Each preset offers carefully optimized crossover points and slopes, polarity, delay and EQ settings to exactly fit the individual characteristics of each Mach loudspeaker.
- 2-INPUTS / 6-OUTPUTS configurable to Stereo Three-way, Stereo Two-way plus Mono(sum) Two-way or 1-IN / 6-OUT in Mono Three/Four/Five/Six-way modes. Configured by recalling relevant presets from memory.
- Additional EQ options are available in each input and output channel.
- Input and output "Signal Present" and "LIMIT" LED's, plus output "MUTE" buttons.
- Overall time alignment delay and advanced, mid-filter protection limiters on each band.
- Selective lock and hide of individual gain settings.
- Two-line alphanumeric display with cursor keys, parameter adjustment keys and preset Store and Recall keys.
- XLR electronic balanced Inputs and Outputs, MIDI In/Out/Thru on DIN connectors, and RS232 9-way D socket.
M20 06 - User manual
version B, updated: Oct 22
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.