The Martin Lighting Director (MLD) is the world´s best selling 3D tracking system for automated followspot and show control. As the performer moves, so do the lights – automatically.
- Best Product of the Year by Entertainment Design Magazine
- Dozens of light beams automatically intersecting on performers
- Gives new vitality to existing moving light installations
- Height correction, light anchoring for highly active performers, prediction, 3D zoning and more
- Illuminates stages where normal followspots do not fit
- Keeps performers lit at all times even with a small number of fixtures
- MIDI IN/OUT/THRU support.
- Saves money on followspot operators and rentals
- Up to 128 lighting fixtures react to 24 performers simultaneously and automatically.
- Winner of the Entertainment Technology Award
|User manual, getting started||2.0||166 KB||Jul 31, 1998|
Hints And Tips
|Bypass Intermediate System When Uploading Software||A||May 06, 2001|
|Using other types of wireless microphones||A||Jul 03, 1997|
|Three New Tracker Frequencies Available||A||May 22, 1997|
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.