Last Updated: Jul 09
A boot sector update is required in order to fully implement the changes. A boot sector update is performed by moving the jumper at position PL2 on the main PCB to the “BOOT” position (pins 1 and 2). The procedure is described on page 34 of the Exterior 200 user manual.
- Added scene number synchronization to stand-alone mode.
- All stand-alone setting changes made with the MP-2 take immediate effect: it is no longer necessary to switch the product off and on.
- The lamp lights automatically when entering programming mode.
- Boot sector checksum routine implemented. A checksum error is indicated by alternating yellow/red flashing of the LEDs. If this occurs, the fixture is prepared for a DMX mode software upload.
- Fixed bug that caused fixture to lock up.
- Fixed random color bug that occured with MC-X controller.