Last Updated: Jul 09
- When upgrading from versions prior to 1.3, the wait time of old programs will change.
- In case of checksum error, the new bootloader will only accept upload of versions 2.1.0 or newer.
- This version contains a new bootloader, but the bootloader can only be updated using boot-mode upload.
The fixture can still run with the older bootloader, however to warn the user that the bootloader is not up to date, the fixture will flash red 6 times on both LED's right after version flashing.
It is recomended to boot-upload to get the latest bootloader functionality.
Changes since version 2.3.0:
- From "checksum error mode" the fixture will now accept both DMX and boot-upload of software ranging from 2.1.0 and forward.
- The bootloader creates 2 instances of the main code, to be able to restore correct code in case of a flash error.
Main code changes:
- Random colors is now right when programming stand-alone using MP2.
- Duplex command now checks for right serial number before replying.
- Swapped function of DMX reset ON/OFF commands from MUM.
- Increased MUM settings upload speed.
- Wrong check function introduced in version 2.1.0 corrected.
- Software perpared for external lamp relay. PL16.2 is turned on (pulled low) along with the onboard relay.
- Override fixed. If DMX LAMP OFF or DMX RESET is disabled, the fixture can still be turned off/reset, if CMY values are set at 230-232.