Last Updated: Jul 09
- Added "MCOFF" to the MP2 menu. This assigns a lamp-off command to MC-X preset key 7.
- Added visual channel indication in MP-2 single address mode. GREEN light indicates the START channel, YELLOW light indicates a channel between START and STOP channels, and RED light indicates the STOP channel. No light (dimmer closed) indicates a channel outside the fixture´s channel space.
- Random colors now agree with DMX protocol. Before 1.1, when selecting MY you would get CY and when selecting CM you would get MY.
- Fixed a bug in 1.0 and previous versions that caused the fixture not to respond if the stop channel was the last DMX channel sent (typically 512).
- Fixed a bug in MP-2 single address mode: The fixture "thought" that its address was 2 lower that it actually was.