Last Updated: May 22, 2018
When upgrading from versions prior to 1.3, the wait time of old programs will change.
In case of checksum error, the new bootloader will only accept upload of versions 2.1.0 or newer.
This version contains a new bootloader, but the bootloader can only be updated using boot-mode upload.
The fixture can still run with the older bootloader, however to warn the user that the bootloader is not up to date, the fixture will flash red 6 times on both LED's right after version flashing.
It is recomended to boot-upload to get the latest bootloader functionality.
Bootloader changes since 2.2:
- From "checksum error mode" the fixture will now accept both DMX and boot-upload of software ranging from 2.1.0 and forward.
- The bootloader creates 2 instances of the main code, to be able to restore correct code in case of a flash error.
Main code changes since 2.2:
- Random colors is now right when programming stand-alone using MP2.
- Duplex command now checks for right serial number before replying.
- Swapped function of DMX reset ON/OFF commands from MUM.
- Increased MUM settings upload speed.
- Wrong check function introduced in version 2.1.0 corrected.
- Software perpared for external lamp relay. PL16.2 is turned on (pulled low) along with the onboard relay.
- Override fixed. If DMX LAMP OFF or DMX RESET is disabled, the fixture can still be turned off/reset, if CMY values are set at 230-232.