Last Updated: May 22, 2018
Note: When updating from versions prior to ver. 1.5.0, return the Imager to factory default settings via the control menu. This will ensure that stand-alone scenes run correctly.
- Fixes DMX reception bug that could cause fixture to freeze at startup.
- Implements MUM support
- Improved pan/tilt movement
- Adds SA command to stop gobo rotation (0 = stop)
- Improves B/O while moving function
- Improves movement in 8-Bit tracking mode
- Renames "Indexed Gobo" in MP2 menu to "Gobo Index/Rot".
- Renames "Rotating Gobo" in MP2 menu to "Gobo Adjustment".
- Changes the indexed gobo setup in the MP2 menu under SA programming.
- Modifies pan/tilt vector speed settings. Note: this change may require some reprogramming of existing shows.
- Fixes bug that could cause a gobo error if resetting with gobo rotation.