Last Updated: May 18
Changes since 4.3.0
New Features & Improvements:
- Better support for Exterior Dot-HP.
- Built-in support for VDO Dotron and VDO Fatron.
- Cannot drag discovered Exterior Dot-HP onto workspace.
- Minor bugs in Exterior Dot-HP and VDO Dotron handling.
- Locked groups can still have their anchor point moved (will be fixed in 4.4.0).
- Highlight impacted by DMX/Art-Net controls (will be fixed in 4.4.0).
- Fixture adjuster not working nicely in 1:1 mode (will be fixed in 4.4.0).
- Backspace + Enter combo (Lock Screen) only working in setup view (will be fixed in 4.4.0).
- Fixtures no longer displaying 'in use' message when used on other controller.
- Toggle Fixture/Device Selection Keyboard shortcut broken on P3-050/100/150/200/300.
- Webpage not accessible as soon as Password set up on P3 (will be fixed in 4.4.0).
- Controlling big screen with multiple P3-100 System Controllers may have synchronization issues (all resolutions).
- Signal input on P3-200 (DVI and SDI) is offset horizontally by 3 pixels (able to compensate via Video Offset parameter).
- SDI input on P3-200 unstable in specific conditions (connecting a random (non-used) DVI source solves this issue).
- S-Video input on P3-100 displaying artifacts in specific conditions.
Included Fixture Firmwares:
- LC Series: 2.0.4
- EC-20: 3.0.0
- EC-10: 3.0.0
- PowerPort Series: 3.1.0
- VC-Grid Series: 2.2.3
- VC-Dot Series and VC-Feeder Series: 2.2.3
- VC-Strip Series: 2.2.3
- VDO Sceptron Series: 2.2.3
- Exterior PixLine Series: 2.2.3
- VDO Face Series: 1.2.1
- Exterior Dot-HP Series: 2.3.0
- VDO Dotron Series: 2.3.0
- VDO Fatron Series: 2.3.0