Designed as a hardware interface to make Martin’s popular LightJockey software even more intuitive and accessible, Fingers allows the PC to keep pace with your imagination.
- Dynamic play-back timing control from faders or jog wheels
- Fog/smoke-haze control
- Latching specific cues/sequences
- Launching programs directly from buttons
- Master and sub-master intensities from faders and bump buttons
- Next, previous and go functions for manual cue lists
- Override specific DMX output channels via faders
- Triggering of individual or multiple sequences or turning them on or off from buttons
version A, updated: May 18, 2018
version A, updated: May 22, 2018
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.