Last Updated: Mar 19, 2023
Version 5.3.2 2022-03-19
Changes since 5.3.0
- Download and extract the software package.
- Place it on a USB memory device and plug that into the P3 System Controller.
- On the P3 System Controller, go to Hardware Setting -> Firmware to start the update.
New Features & Improvements
- Added configuration of IP Address and Subnet Mask on MAC Aura XIP, VDO Atomic Bold, VDO Atomic Dot, PDE Junction Box and newer (when using fixture on direct Art-Net or sACN afterwards (IP configuration not relevant when using fixture on P3)).
- DMX transfers are now paused during fixture firmware upload to improve stability.
- Improved syslog / filelog output.
- Re-structured fixture and firmware library to prepare for upcoming fixtures.
- No longer dropping Art-Net connection when Art-Net source is changing IP Address.
- Fixed crash when ungrouping a group which has DMX controls patched to it.
- Fixed various other crashes.
- Displaying testpattern on VDO Face 5 sometimes leaves a few pixels black (can be fixed by giving it another Number).
- Please update EC-10 and EC-20 panels to firmware 3.0.0, using a P3-100/200/PC running 3.1.1 or newer, BEFORE connecting them to a P3-050/150/300.
- Please update P3 PowerPort 1500's to firmware 1.2.1 or newer, using a P3-100/200/PC running 3.1.1 or newer, BEFORE connecting them to a P3-050/150/300.
Latest Included Fixture Firmware Packages
- EC-10: 3.0.0
- EC-20: 3.0.0
- Exterior Dot-HP RGB & Exterior Dot-HP CW: 2.4.1
- Exterior PixLine 10, Exterior PixLine 20 & Exterior PixLine 40: 2.4.1
- LC family: 2.0.4
- MAC Allure Profile: 2.0.0
- MAC Allure Wash PC: 2.0.0
- MAC Aura PXL: 1.3.0
- MAC Aura XIP: 1.1.0
- MAC Ultra Performance: 2.0.3
- MAC Ultra Wash: 2.0.3
- P3 PowerPort 1500 & P3 PowerPort 1000 IP: 3.1.0
- PDE Junction Box: 1.3.0
- VC-Dot family & VC-Feeder: 2.4.4
- VC-Grid family: 2.4.1
- VC-Strip family: 2.4.1
- VDO Atomic Bold: 1.3.0
- VDO Atomic Dot CLD & VDO Atomic Dot WRM: 1.4.0
- VDO Dotron: 2.4.1
- VDO Face family: 1.2.1
- VDO Fatron 20: 2.4.1
- VDO Sceptron 10, VDO Sceptron 20 & VDO Sceptron 40: 2.4.1