Last Updated: May 19, 2018
Version 1.4, 2002-05-31
- Implements support for remote setting via MP-2
- Modifies fan speed regulation due to improvements in effects section air flow
- Allows override of dLOF and dRES off settings with cyan, magenta and yellow channels to 255.
- Stores dimmer curve personality (diCU) with the custom configurations (CUS1, CUS2, CUS3), and resets it when reloading factory defaults (FACT).
- Properly displays the current diCU setting
- Improves the algorithm for iris compensation during framing rotation
- Disables the MAN menu during reset
- Disables gobo shake in the test sequence
- Fixes bug that closed shutter when selecting MAN / IRIS / P IN
- Adds framing blades in/out utility to UTIL / AdJ / HEAD / FROT menu.
Note: Version 1.4 SHALL be installed in fixtures with the cooling upgrade. This update is compatible with fixtures before S/N 4239590001 without the cooling upgrade; however, fan speed regulation will be ineffective and the fans will run at or near full speed.