Last Updated: May 19
Version 2.2, 2005-08-24
Changes since version 2.1
- CMYC tracking implemented (gives smoother movement of CMYC flags).
- DMX address now limited to 482 (16 bit mode) or 485 (8 bit mode).
- Zoom movement improved (zoom now moves at small DMX values).
- Door switch and thermal sensor now checked before automatic lamp re-strike (reduces possibility of unnecessary lamp error messages)
- Light sensor function monitoring implemented. Light sensor errors reported as L1ER.
- Control panel shortcut for DMX address setting corrected.
- Improved, smoother zoom/focus anti-collision.
- Problem resetting when in CMYb mode eliminated.
- Delays when changing strobe mode reduced.
- Dimmer calibration now takes DMX value sent to dimmer as reference point (allows dimmer calibration with dimmer slightly open to compensate for ambient light).
- Reduced power pan/tilt mode added. Full details in revised user manual available end August 2005.