Last Updated: May 19, 2018
Version 2.1, 2003-07-08
Changes since version 1.5
- Added CMY blackout personality setting (PERS>CMYb). When ON, color flags close 3 seconds after the dimmer to eliminate light spill.
- Pan/tilt movement stops and lamp relay opens if lamp circuit failure (such as explosion or open thermal-switch) is detected.
- Added variable fan speed regulation option (UTIL>FANS>VREG) that controls all fans. NOTE: USE ONLY WITH 200 - 260 V MAIN SUPPLIES.
- Added framing rotation (FROT) control to MAN menu.
- Added reset-switch activation position (ON S) to C,M,Y,C adjustment menus. When selected, color flag should activate reset switch to verify adjustment.
- Added zoom, focus, effect (frost) and iris speed control.
- Lamp power reduced to 700W when dimmer is closed.
- Optimized base fan voltage for quieter operation. Ramp added to fan speed regulation for better fan life.
- Head fans slow down when lamp power is reduced to 700W and dimmer is closed. Head fans switch off and base fans slow down 1 min after lamp OFF.
- Increased fan speed regulation threshold 10° C.
- Critical error in DMX receive circuit corrected.
- Corrected various bugs that prevented reduced lamp power if ALON was set to DMX, with the DMX reset disable setting, and that caused slow response to light sensor.