Last Updated: Jul 09, 2020
Bug notice: There is a bug in 1.5.0 that disables normal mode software upload. (The boot-sector update procedure still works.)
Changes since 1.3.0:
- Implemented IR remote control stand-alone mode.
- Implemented stand-alone mode (programmed w/MP-2)
- Added MP-2 menus for personality settings, adjustment, and stand-alone programming
- Added power-up check sum test to detect corrupted software. If "CSE" error occurs, reinstall software using the uploader´s "boot" mode update procedure.
- Increased speed of gobo rotation and selection, focus lens movement, and intensity change.
- Improved mirror movement
- Improved DMX noise filter.
- Programmed gobo rotation to compensate for wheel rotation, so wheel rotation does not change gobo orientation.
- Eliminated gobo wheel step loss that could occur with specific unlikely DMX values.