Compact yet powerful, this fast and agile LED wash light moving head features RGBW color mixing. Unique wash beam effects are possible with auto trig shows and music trig sound activation.
- LED wash light moving head
- Compact yet powerful
- RGBW color mixing
- DMX, music trig and auto trig operation
- 17° one-tenth peak angle
- Extremely fast and agile
- Electronic dimming and strobe
- 3 & 5 pin XLR
- Physical Height: 305 mm (12.0 in.) Length: 258 mm (10.2 in.) Weight: 5.7 kg (12.6 lbs.) Width: 156 mm (6.2 in.) Dynamic Effects Electronic dimming: 0 - 100%, four dimming curve options Color mixing: RGBW Electronic 'color wheel' effect: 33 LEE-referenced colors plus white, variable-speed color-wheel rotation effect and random color Electronic shutter effect: Strobe effect, pulse effects, instant open and blackout Pan: 540° Tilt: 180° Control and Programming Control options: DMX, stand-alone Stand-alone options: 4 pre-programmed shows Setting and addressing: Control panel with LCD display White balance control: RGB adjustment DMX channels: 12 Standalone trigger options: Music trig, auto trig Standalone memory: 20 scenes Protocol: USITT DMX512/1990 Optics Light source: 7 x 10 W RGBW Cree MC-E LEDs Minimum LED lifetime: 50,000 hours (to >70% luminous output)* *Figure obtained under manufacturer's test conditions. Construction Housing: High-impact flame-retardant thermoplastic Color: Black Protection rating: IP20 Installation Mounting points: Hex bolts Location: Indoor use only, must be fastened to surface or structure Orientation: Any Connections AC power in, thru: Neutrik PowerCon DMX in/out: 3-pin and 5-pin locking XLR
- Electrical AC power: 100-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz Typical total power consumption: 125 W Power consumption figures are typical, not maximum. Allow for +/-10% variation. Typical Power and Current 110 V, 60 Hz: 1.9 A, 125 W 230 V, 50 Hz: 1.0 A, 121 W Measurements made at nominal voltage with all LEDs at full intensity. Allow for a deviation of +/- 10%. Thermal Cooling: Forced air (temperature-regulated, low noise) Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F) Minimum ambient temperature (Ta min.): 0° C (32° F) Total heat dissipation (calculated, +/- 10%): 430 BTU/hr. (at full intensity, full white) Approvals EU safety: EN 60598-2-17 (EN 60598-1), EN 62471, EN 62493 EU EMC: EN 55015, EN 55103-1, EN 55103-2, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61547 US safety: UL 1573 US EMC: 47 CFR Part 15 Class A Canadian safety: CSA C22.2 No. 166 Canadian EMC: ICES-003 Class A Australia/NZ: C-TICK N4241 Included Items Bracket for rigging clamp attachment: P/N 50480564 Power cable 1.5 m Related Items RUSH® Software Uploader 1: P/N 91611399 Ordering Information RUSH MH 2 Wash™ in cardboard box: P/N 90280020
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.