A unique medium throw speaker with extremely high output in a very compact design.
- Dedicated top box holding two 8" woofers with a very low power compression and high power handling. 1" compression driver on a constant coverage horn with low distortion
- Ideal for low ceiling applications in bars, cafés and smaller clubs where an extremely high output is needed
- Innovative Passive and Active bi-amp solution with secure access to switch and ultra quick change over between modes
- Rotatable horn with a 90 x 60 deg dispersion allowing for complete versatility in vertical and horizontal mounting
- Unique medium throw speaker with a very compact design, capable of reproducing extremely high SPL
|User manual||C||2.06 MB||Feb 20, 2005|
|Manuel d'utilisation||A||1.64 MB||Nov 09, 2004|
|SP_CM9_EN_A||A||117 KB||Jun 20, 2004|
|SP_CM9_EN_B||B||997 KB||Sep 09, 2004|
|Caractéristiques||A||7.83 KB||Feb 18, 2004|
|Technische Daten||A||523 KB||Jan 25, 2006|
|U-bracket Dimensions||A||15.4 KB||Jul 08, 2004|
|C-range Spider Bracket Dimensions||A||38.4 KB||Jul 11, 2004|
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.