Martin Companion is the fixture management, firmware upload and stand-alone programming tool compatible with all Martin fixtures for maximal ease of use. The Martin Companion application synchronizes with Martin’s firmware library over the Internet, so gone are the days of browsing the support pages to find the latest fixture firmware. Advanced RDM integration allows all fixtures to be configured and patched remotely. And ergonomic stand-alone programming allows fixtures to run synchronized shows with up to 20 scenes, without any computer or controller connected.
- Compatible with all Martin fixture ranges including MAC, ERA, ELP, VDO, RUSH & Exterior
- Automatic online synchronization of firmware library
- Robust Martin Companion Cable to connect fixtures with computer
- Martin Companion Application downloaded free of charge from Martin website
- Optional export for fixture update via USB memory device or P3 System Controller
- Optional export for Atmospheric Effects machine update via Epsilon 5 AVR Programmer
- RDM function allows every fixture setting to be consulted and changed remotely
- Settings Templates enable quick deployment of settings to multiple fixtures at once
- Stand-Alone Programming of select Martin fixtures.
Compatible with all Martin lighting fixtures
Martin Companion can upload firmware to all Martin product ranges including MAC, ERA, ELP, VDO, RUSH and Exterior.
Robust USB to DMX interface cable
Connection between Martin Companion and the fixtures is made via the Martin Companion Cable.
Automatic synchronization of firmware database
Online synchronization makes sure that you always have the latest fixture firmware with you. There’s no need to browse support pages to find the latest firmware, Martin Companion does this for you.
Export for update via USB or P3
Firmware can also be exported out of Martin Companion to update a fixture via a USB memory device or Martin P3 System Controller as alternative to updating fixtures via DMX cable using the Martin Companion Cable.
Configure and Patch features via RDM
Integrated RDM function allows fixtures to be configured and patched remotely. Martin Companion supports standard RDM parameters, but also more advanced Martin-specific RDM parameters to configure fixtures to the best performance.
Settings Templates for Quick Deployment
Update settings of multiple fixtures in a matter of seconds. Any combination of settings can be stored in a template and then pushed to all fixtures in the rig. Gone are the days of manually checking the settings on fixtures one-by-one.
Shows of up to 20 scenes, with individual hold- and fade-times, can be programmed into select Martin fixtures using Martin Companion. The fixtures will run the show fully synchronized and without computer or controller connected.