Martin Companion is the management and firmware upload tool compatible with all Martin fixtures for maximal ease of use. The Martin Companion application synchronizes with Martin’s firmware library over the Internet, so gone are the days of browsing the support pages to find the latest fixture firmware. Advanced RDM integration allows all fixtures to be configured and patched remotely.
- Compatible with all Martin fixture ranges including MAC, ERA, ELP, VDO, RUSH & Exterior
- Automatic online synchronization of firmware library
- Robust Martin Companion Cable to connect fixtures with computer
- Martin Companion Application downloaded free of charge from Martin website
- Optional export for fixture update via USB memory device or P3 System Controller
- Optional export for Atmospheric Effects machine update via Epsilon 5 AVR Programmer
- RDM function allows every fixture setting to be consulted and changed remotely
- Settings Templates enable quick deployment of settings to multiple fixtures at once
Compatible with all Martin lighting fixtures
The Martin Companion can upload firmware to all Martin product ranges including MAC, ERA, ELP, RUSH & Exterior.
Robust USB to DMX interface cable
Connection between Martin Companion and the fixtures is made via Martin Companion Cable.
Automatic synchronization of firmware database
Online synchronization makes sure that you always have the latest fixture firmwares with you. No need to browse support pages to find the latest firmwares, Martin Companion does this for you.
Export for update via USB or P3
Firmware can also be exported out of Martin Companion to update a fixture via a USB memory device or Martin P3 System Controller, as alternative to updating fixtures via DMX cable using the Martin Companion Cable.